Hutch O’Malley McBeath provides a high calibre, comprehensive structural engineering design service. Our design experience encompasses a broad spectrum of construction materials and skills from traditional concrete and steel to timber and glass. Our experience includes projects from Educational, Housing, Pharmaceutical, Leisure through to multi storey office blocks. We provide a comprehensive advisory, feasibility and design service concerning all aspects of structural engineering. Working in a very collaborative environment, with high technical skilled resources, and the most up-to-date computer analysis software we can provide an effective innovative and appropriate solution to achieve our client’s objectives.
The objectives of Hutch O’Malley McBeath on any structures project are:
- To provide reliable engineering design.
- To help the architect shape desirable solutions to project needs.
- To present clear, concise and relevant drawings and documentation of tendering and construction.
- To integrate sound engineering principles into the total design.
- To provide practical designs that balance cost, value and performance
- To manage the process so that it is timely, efficient and co-ordinate with the processes of the architect,quantity surveyor and other disciplines and with the needs of the client and end-users.
These objectives are achieved through the technical skills and multi-disciplinary approach of the design team working aided by the most up-to-date software CAD packages, for drawing AutoCad/Revit and for structural analysis Strap and Robot Finite Element Analysis Package.