Welcome to Hutch O’Malley McBeath Consulting Engineers
The company was formed in 2014 expanding and developing upon the practices of William Hutch Consulting Engineers, Hutch Hollywood Consulting Engineers & Hutch O’Malley Consulting Engineers who have been operating in Limerick since 1994.
As a progressive medium sized company, Hutch O’Malley provides an efficient and accessible service with a wide variety of experience in the fields of:
- Civil Engineering – Inspect, Design, Supervise, Certify
- Structural Engineering – Inspect, Analyse, Design, Supervise, Certify
- Planning – Site Acquisition Analysis & Advice, Planning Applications
- Fire – Fire Safety Certificates, Disabled Access Certs
- Environmental – Flood Risk Assessments, Sewerage Treatment Design
- Surveying – As-Built Surveys, Land Registry Maps, Topographical Surveys
- Legal – Reports & Expert Witness Services
Within the wider Limerick area, over the past number of years, Hutch O’Malley McBeath have been one of the foremost companies in the area of residential site development designs, typically designing foundations, foul sewer and storm water drainage solutions for an estimated 5,000 dwelling units.
Hutch O’Malley McBeath also specialise in preforming site specific Flood Risk Assessments & Project Management of large scale asset surveys including data handling & validation.